Our security system includes:
- Armed Security Guards.
- Biometrics Access Finger Print upon main access and before entrance to vault.
- Photograph Identification.
- Signature Verification.
- Motion Detectors.
- Embedded Alarm System.
- Spotlights at the front and rear.
- External Siren that comes with Strobe Light.
- Internal Siren.
- Vibration Sensor.
- DVR - Up to 1 year of recording History.
- Panic Buttons, CMS & 24 Hours World Wide Remote Viewing via Laptop & Mobile Phone.
We avoid shopping complexes for the following reasons:
- Safety of clients walking back too far a distance from the Safe Deposit Box Center to their car parked in the car park.
- Danger of being mugged in the lift, while walking back to the car in the car park.
- Impossible to reinforce the floor and ceiling of the vault/strong room.
- If reinforce a proper piling/foundation, it may cause danger to the mall (may collapse due to excessive weight).
- No control over occupants and happenings on the top & bottom floor.
Important points to consider before deciding on a Safe Deposit Box Service Provider:
By far is the most important aspect, as the Security and Strength of the vault is dependent on the location.
The reinforced concrete vault with steel measuring 60 feet x 22 feet weights about 60 tonnes, with 14 inches walls, 24 inches thick flooring and at least 12 inches thick ceiling. Such a weight would need massive foundation to support the vault. In the absence of strong columns, the vault needs to rest on the ground with piles supporting the weight. As such any discerning vault on the 2nd, 3rd or higher levels will cause the entire building to collapse. Therefore, it is impossible to build a discerning vault of such thickness and strength in shopping complexes, apart from having no control of activities over the top and bottom floors that may risk exposing the customers’ valuables to undesirable elements.
Logically one should be able to pop in and out of the vault without having to walk more than 10-20 steps from one’s car. Though one may just be carrying an envelope of documents, walking back to your car parked in a shopping complex car park may risk being mugged on the way and cause danger to you or your loved ones.
Safe Deposit Box (SDB) Center must have 24 hours dedicated Security Guards physically present within the Center. As part of the psychological influence, one must insist to see the guards physically present to ensure their security.
A SDB Center should have convenient access hours and not limited to normal working hours. A SDB center’s opening hours should not be dictated by the opening and closing hours of any complex.
The willingness of Insurance Company to underwrite a huge coverage up to RM 100K when required is the testimony of trust by the Insurance Company to ensure Credibility, Security and Strength of a SDB Center.